Welcome to our Trumna burst damage build which works really well for Steel Path missions. If you are looking for a well-rounded weapon that can carry end-game content then you’ve come to the right place!
Trumna can easily be obtained by farming standing in Deimos and then purchased from the NPC “Father.” along with several other weapons.
Our Trumna build excels at high single-target damage as well as burst DMG when we use our alternative fire.
As always we’ll include a gameplay video below where you can see our build in action.
- 8 Forma Required.
- 8.87 Fire Rate.
- High Single Target & AoE Damage with Alternative Fire.
Mods Drop Location
Every mod in our Trumna build can be purchased from other players. If you feel like farming the required mods by yourself. We’ve made a list where you can get them!
- Serration – Has around 7% drop chance on Excavation missions.
- Split Chamber – 6.6% drop chance on Rotation B in Excavation missions.
- Point Strike -25% drop chance when doing lvl 10-30 bounties in Cetus.
- Vital Sense – Best way is to farm Survival or Defense missions. Vital Sense has around a 6-7% drop chance.
- Primed Cryo Rounds – Can only be purchased from the bi-weekly trader, Baro Ki’Teer. We recommend that you purchase from a player instead.
- Infected Clip – Obtained by doing Hive Sabotage. The drop rate is around 5.6%. Infected Clip also has a minimal chance to drop from Terra enemies.
- Vile Acceleration – Reward by doing Orokin Vault missions.
- Heavy Caliber – As with Vile Acceleration, Heavy Caliber is a reward by doing Orokin Vault Missions.
- Stabilizer – Can be farmed by defeating the “Lephantis” boss or completing Kuva and Spy missions where Stabilizer has a 14% drop chance.
Tips & Tricks
- Trumna works really well with Octavia’s AMP ability as it boosts our overall damage by xxx%.
- Stabilizer almost removes the recoil from Trumna, without it the recoil is insanely high.
- Always use your alternative fire on multiple enemies standing close to each other. Or enemies with high health.
Here’s a gameplay video where we showcase our Trumna build.