Welcome to our Smeeta Kavat build for Warframe. Our Smeeta Kavat build plays around boosting our Smeeta’s Crit chance and damage as well as lifesteal. Therefore making it a very destructive companion with high damage and being able to survive most end game encounters in Warframe.
Smeeta Kavat Crit/DPS Build
- 8 Forma required.
- 104% Crit Chance.
- Critical damage is multiplied by 6.4x.
- Primed Animal Instinct – Gives us a +55 loot radar and +33 enemy radar on our mini-map.
- Link Health – Gives our Smeeta Kavat 165% health-link. The more health your warframe has, the more your Smeeta Kavat gets. You don’t lose any health when running this mod!
- Link Armor – The same effect as “link health,” but it affects armor instead of actual health. It should always be used to increase our Smeeta’s survivability.
- Hunter Recovery – Adds +30% Companion Lifesteal. Every time your Smeeta is damaging an enemy, your warframe gets healed.
- Maul – Adds a huge +330% to melee damage.
- Bite – Insane mod that gives our Smeeta 330% crit chance and 220% crit damage.
- Primed Pack Leader – Similar to “Hunter Recovery,” but this mod heals your pet whenever you deal melee damage.
- Hunter Synergy – Allows our Smeeta Kavat to exceed the 100% crit chance mark. Therefore making every attack deal yellow damage.
- Fetch – Companion picks up any mod/resource/ammo within 13.5m of your Warframe.
- Charm – It’s unique to Smeeta Kavats. Every 27s, you have a 28% chance to be buffed with “good fortune.”Good fortune buffs from Charm can be the following:1) Critical Chance Buff – Adds a flat 200% crit chance to all weapons and some Warframe powers.
2) Energy Refund – Any energy that you spend on abilities gets refunded.
3) 2X Affinity & Double Pickups – This stacks with boosters and makes lvling and farming resources way easier!
4) Instant Reload – You can reload a weapon instantly. It should always be used on weapons with long reload time, such as Trumna.
5) Reinforced Shields – Either negate incoming damage or gives you a +150 in over shields.
6) Rare Resources – Gives you a “rare” resource depending on what planet you are on. If you’re on Deimos, it can be Mutagen Samples, etc.
This is my go-to build when I play with a Smeeta Kavat companion, which I do most of the time! This build allows your kavat to be self-efficient and dash out lots of damage while also giving you buffs!