Welcome to our Mesa build for Warframe. This build allows you to deal insane burst damage when using Mesa’s ultimate ability, Peacemaker.
If you are looking for a strong end-game build that can carry every mission in Warframe, then you’ve come to the right place!
Our latest Mesa build is also one of my favorite builds to play around with. It gives you the ability to one-shot or burst down groups of enemies in seconds.
Mesa build with Insane Burst Damage
- 4 Forma required.
- 95% damage reduction when Shatter Shield is activated.
- Corrosive Projection – Reduces enemy armor and allows you to further increase your damage.
- Mesa’s Waltz – Mesa is unable to move while using her ultimate. With Mesa’s Waltz, you can move around freely at 50% base speed.
- Streamline – Increases the efficiency of abilities by 30%.
- Vitality – Our health pool is increased by 440% when we max out Vitality. Combined with Mesa’s third ability, Shatter Shield. We are basically unable to be downed.
- Constitution – 40% knockdown recovery which is amazing. But Constitution also gives us a 28% increase in ability duration. Which is the main reason why we are slotting this mod.
- Primed Flow – Boosts our overall energy by 275%. Mesa’s ultimate is constantly draining our energy and we want it to be as high as possible.
- Stretch – Ability range is increased by 45%. We are only slotting Stretch because we are also using Narrow Minded, which I’ll explain in a moment.
- Intensify – Gives us 30% ability strength. Our ultimate is able to deal more damage thanks to Intensify.
- Narrow Minded – Gives us 99% ability duration but reduces our ability range by 66%. It’s worth slotting because most of Mesa’s abilities are not affected by the ability range. The increase to ability duration lowers the energy decay when we use Mesa’s ultimate.
- Primed Continuity – This mod further boosts our ability duration by 55% and lowering the energy cost of Mesa’s ultimate.
Arcanes & Focus School
For arcanes, I like to use Arcane Velocity as it stacks with Mesa’s passive ability and boosts the fire rate with sidearms weapons such as Akstiletto Prime. The second slot can be either Arcane Guardian or Energize. Slot the first one if you’re having issues staying alive.
Focus school should always be Zenurik as we are able to regain energy when using a void dash as the operator.
Here’s a short video where we demonstrate our build for Mesa.